Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Picture Boards For Stroke Victims HERE A FEW Lil Johnny Jokes To Make You Smile!!!?

HERE A FEW Lil Johnny jokes to make you smile!!!? - picture boards for stroke victims

1: Mouthful


"OK, class, today we will be looking for .... 3 words a syllable. Who wants to give an example?"

Johnny's hand shot into the air very quickly, "me, me ... take me!"

"Well, Johnny, go ahead."

"Uh, how about ..... you masturbate?" Johnny asked.

"Whoa!" Well, it's a mouthful! The teacher cried.

"No, no, maestro! Wjob a bite would be a blo!

2. Sex Education


Little Johnny was sitting at home Sex Ed class one day when the teacher drew a picture of a penis on the table.

Does anyone know this? "She asked.

Little Johnny raised his hand and said: "Of course, my father has two of them!"

"Two of them?" the professor asked.

"Yes. It is only used to pee and he uses a big brush for your teeth mom!"

3: The friction of the desire


A few months after his parents wereivorced Little Johnny passed by his mother's room and saw her rubbing her body and moaned: "I need a man, I'm a man needs!"

Viewed in the next two months, done this several times.

One day he will come home from school and heard her moan.

When he appeared in his room, he saw a man about it.

Little Johnny ran into his room, undressed and lay on his bed, started stroking himself and moaning,

"Ohh, I need a bike, I need a bike!"

No comments:

Post a Comment