Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shiny Moving Pokemon Cards I Have LOADS Of Pokemon Cards To Sell, Anyone Want Them Cheap?

I have LOADS of Pokemon cards to sell, anyone want them cheap? - shiny moving pokemon cards

Hi, I just changed my collection and I have 252 Pokemon cards I sell mint condition! These include light, the 1st Team Rocket Edition fossil fuels, trainers and cards in the jungle.
In addition to these 252 letters, then 22 star rare cards (like Articuno, Lapras, and Dark Raichu). Then there are 73 other friends very rarely clear / holo! They are all qualities forarityty golden stars and heroes including the gym and the 1st Conditions. So I have 29 maps heroes gym, promotional cards and 3, when the original television series and films have been distributed (including Mewtwo). More Japanesese editions. Then EX Deoxys is 27, are the youngest and includes 3 bright spots (one of which has a 130 hp and killer moves!) Then there are 33 US-Promo-cards.
A total of about 440 letters, which are all in perfect condition, and some stars really rare clear / gold.
Do you have an offer for them?
Please email me!
myyougovsurveys@hotmail.com

Thank you very much x

(secure payment by PayPal and eBay)

No comments:

Post a Comment